Think your old equipment is shot? Re-powering your equipment can be more cost effective than you think.
Arco Lawn Equipment is looking for someone to join our team as a Part Time Service Writer.
We are currently seeking a service writer experienced in customer service to join our team of professionals. This is an opportunity to work in a great environment with a fantastic team!! We aim to be the best service and repair shop in the St. Louis through transparent policies and customer education. If you have what it takes we will train you!! You can earn $10-$14 per hour based on experience.
Our business is very seasonal. Work schedule will vary from 1-2 days in winter to 3-4 days in the spring. Applicants must be available to work on Saturdays. Expect 1,000-1,200 hours per year. We may allow for extended off time in winter months if requested.
- Greet customers and direct them to the right department
- Educate customers on our service options
- Inform customers of our service policies and service processes
- Effectively work within our computerized work order systems
- Inform customers on basic care of various types of equipment
- Understand basics of some other department functions such as: selling oil and accessories
- Highly motivated, great people skills, positive attitude
- Self-starter and problem-solver mentality
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and days, including weekends
- Physically fit and able to keep a fast pace
- Competitive hourly wage
- Working in a fun, professional environment
- Employee discount for personal use items and services
- Paid training period
- Pay and responsibility advancement possible after first year
If you are driven to succeed, and are looking for a position with tremendous job satisfaction, we encourage you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARCO does much more than just equipment sales and service! We have a variety of lawn care products available to help improve the health and look to your lawn. From fertilizer programs to herbicides and pesticides, we have the right products and knowledge for you to improve your yard.
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Fertilizer Program
Our Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Fertilizer Program is custom-tailored for our unique transitional zone. National brands sell the same product nationwide regardless of the local conditions. As part of the program, we provide you up-to-date information on when to apply various products based on the actual weather - not dates based just on historical average. Best of all, our products are all commercial-grade and less expensive than similar products at other retailers.
Grass Seed Installations and Over-seeding
Whether you're installing a new lawn, fixing bare spots, or over-seeding, we have high quality seed at great prices.