***Winter Service Special - Save 50% on Pickup and Delivery w/ qualifying service through 9/30/23.***
For your convenience, we are happy to offer pickup and delivery service for your equipment. All prices are for round-trip service. Sorry, we are not currently offering mobile service.
Ballwin (Arco Lawn Equipment)
63011, 63017, 63021, 63088, 63122, 63131, 63141
63005, 63025, 63026, 63038, 63040, 63043, 63049, 63069, 63073, 63119, 63124, 63129, 63146, 63149
South Country (Affton Lawn Equipment)
63109, 63010, 63111, 63116, 63117, 63118, 63119, 63122, 63123, 63125, 63126, 63127, 63128, 63129
|63124, 63144, 63010, 63026, 63052, 63088, 63049||$80.00|
Your Zip not listed? Please contact us for availability in your area.
Need multiple items picked up? No problem. There is no additional charge for handheld units (e.g., blower, trimmer, chainsaw). An additional walk mower, pressure washer, or similar item is $5. An additional riding mower or zero turn is $10.
- At your request, we will pick up equipment left out for us or leave delivered equipment without you being present, but you do so at your risk
- Please remove bagging equipment, power washer hoses, and other bulky attachments prior to pickup.
- Prices assume equipment is at or near the street or driveway and can be driven or pushed onto a trailer.
- Manufacturers do not pay for transportation as part of their warranty.
- Additional fees may be required for special handling circumstances such as: equipment stuck in yards, sheds, or ditches, riders with locked wheels, or other unusual situations. Please inform the service writer in advance so we may send the right personnel and equipment
Certified ARCO Technicians
The Service Department at ARCO Lawn Equipment offers the best care available for your outdoor power equipment. Our Industry Certified Technicians have spent many hours studying and training on proper service, maintenance, and repair procedures.
Also, most ARCO Technicians have many years of experience servicing older models. Virtually no one is more qualified to provide lawn mower service in St. Louis than the OEM-trained and EETC-Certified Technicians in our service department.
What's more: we invest in many special tools unique to your lawn equipment - so you can be assured that ARCO Technicians have the right tools and information to properly service your machines.
ARCO Added value
It is important to us to minimize any inconvenience to our customers when they come in for outdoor power equipment service. That's why ARCO has invested in one of the best industry contact systems available. Our system allows for us to store your equipments information for easy service and parts lookup later. We have a clean, dedicated Servce counter for all our service customers needs. There are just some of the many ways we like to add value to your experience with us at ARCO Lawn.
- Email updates on mower status
- Text notification when machines are done
- Loaner machines (ask for details)
- Saturday Service Available
- Free equipment basic wash
Scheduled maintenance keeps your outdoor power equipment in prime condition. When your equipment requires attention, our factory-trained staff will keep your machine performing at its best.
Our facilities are designed and built to service your outdoor power equipment conveniently and efficiently. When you bring your equipment into our service center, you know your equipment is being serviced with only the best experienced technicians with over 50 years of combined industry knowledge.