With a high power-to-weight ratio, the FS 130 bike-handle brushcutter packs a hard punch when mowing through heavy grass and weeds. This brushcutter can take metal grass and brush blades, which are available for purchase.
- Its two-cycle engine requires the use of a 50:1 oil mix
- The head has a simple bump to feed line feature
- Carrying System: The included carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Adjustable Front Handle: Adjusts for comfort.
- It can take a variety of metal cutting blades.
Customers Who Rented This Item Also Acquired
- Rental Chaps
- Rental Helmet
- Safety Goggles
- Corded Reusable Ear Plugs
- 2 Cycle SEF - 1 Quart
- Metal Cutting Blades
Instructions & Information
The user manual for this equipment can be found here.
*Picture and specs representative of current rental models available, but may vary from actual unit.