Category: Rear Handle Chainsaws
Primary Use: Residential
Power Type: Battery
- Battery & charger sold separately
- Brushless Motor - More power, more runtime, and longer life. Digitally-controlled to automatically provide more power when you need it.
- Easy to Start - Just push the button, and pull the trigger to start.
- Get More Done - Cut through a 6" x 6” timber up to 50 times on a single charge.^
- Easy to Use - Pro-style chain tensioning with on-board tool storage and automatic chain oiler.
|Disclaimer||*Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum and 54V typical usage. Actual voltage varies with load.
^Based on controlled laboratory testing of product. Run-time varies with load.
**See owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage.
|Warranty||3-year tool, 3-year battery**|
|Weight||12.7 lbs (5.8 kg) with battery / 9.6 lbs (4.4 kg) without battery|
|Battery Power||L135 battery (60-Volt MAX*, 2.5 Amp-Hour, 135 Watt-hour) - 60 minute Charge Time|
|Charger||Toro Flex-Force Power System 60V* Battery Charger|
|Cutting Capacity||Up to 50 cuts through a 6" x 6" (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) timber.^|
|Cutting Bar Length||16" / 41 cm Bar|