The 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded Work Light (DML809) offers the convenience of cordless or corded operation, and provides bright and even illumination for work spaces. At full brightness it provides 10,000 lumens of light, and 2,000 lumens on low mode. Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the light to the desired angle. The Work Light can be mounted on an optional tripod stand (sold separately). Dust and water-resistant construction (IP65 rated) for improved operation in harsh job site conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (sold separately) delivers 8.5 hours of continuous illumination on the low setting.
- 3-mode operation: delivers 10,000 lumens on High, 4,000 lumens on medium, and 2,000 lumens on Low
- Up to 1.7 hours of continuous illumination with two 6.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on high (batteries and charger not included)
- Up to 8.5 hours of continuous illumination with two 6.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on low (batteries and charger not included)
- Dust and water-resistant construction (IP65 rated) for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
- Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the flood light to desired angle
- Battery or corded operation; compatible with 18V LXT® batteries (batteries and charger not included)
- Back up power is provided by an 18V LXT® battery and keeps the flood light on if AC power is lost (charged battery must be installed)
- AC cord can easily be stored with built in cord storage
- Holds (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using (1) 18V battery at a time; utilizes second battery when needed
- Convenient carrying handle folds down for convenience
- Compact design at only 10-7/8" high
- Weighs only 15.4 lbs. with two BL1860B batteries (batteries and charger not included)
- Work Light can be mounted on optional tripod light stand individually or with two Work Lights (tripod light stand not included)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Voltage : 18V
- Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Cordless/Corded : Corded and Cordless Operation
- AC Adapter Included : Yes
- Lumens (high/med/low) : 10,000 / 4,000 / 2,000 lm
- Run Time (high/med/low) : 1.7 / 4.5 / 8.5 hrs
- Continuous Use (max, in hours) : 8-1/2 hr.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9-3/4" x 14-1/2" x 14-1/2"
- Folded Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9-3/4" x 14-1/2" x 11"
- Net Weight (with battery, sold separately) : 15.4 lbs.
- Adapts to tripod : Yes
- Shelf Pack Qty : 0
- Type (Area Work Lights) : Worklight
- Form Factor (LXT) : X2
- Shipping Weight : 15.1 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-888257