VP 50:1 Premixed Small Engine Fuel is a 94 octane, ethanol-free fuel for 2-cycle engines. It is ready to use and features the perfect oil and gas mix ratio, so it saves you time. Above all, we engineer our small engine fuels from higher-grade base stocks and include only the best components available. As a result, you’re ensured of getting an exceptionally clean-burning 50:1 fuel. We design it specifically for 2-cycle gas powered engines in outdoor power equipment that require a 50:1 gas-oil mix. These engines run hotter and demand better care and maintenance. Furthermore, the lubricant package in our 50:1 fuel mix meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD, and API TC standards, as well as all manufacturers’ specs, including Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Maruyama, Shindaiwa, and more!
Why Not Pump Gas?
Most people use pump gas in their expensive outdoor power equipment, assuming that if it's good enough for their car, it's good enough for their hedge trimmer, string trimmer, or chainsaw. Unfortunately, that's the WORST thing you could do unless you like the idea of regularly spending money on repairs or replacing equipment. For example, pump gas contains ethanol, which absorbs water as it sits in the gas tank. Water promotes corrosion, which eats away at those vital components in your expensive equipment. In addition, ethanol can also damage plastic and rubber fuel system components. Besides that, pump gas degrades fast and forms gums faster, which causes equipment to operate less efficiently and even worse, to fail.
Advantages Of VP 50:1 Mix Small Engine Fuel
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We're not a power equipment manufacturer that makes fuel. We're a fuel company that makes....fuel
- Premixed perfectly - every time! No more hassling with making your own 50:1 gas oil mix
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems
- Provides easier and more reliable starts
- Remains stable 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Extends engine life and improves the performance of outdoor power equipment
- Helps to prevent costly repairs and rebuilds
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers
There are many 50:1 gas mix brands on the market. Many people think that all canned fuel is the same. Nothing could be further from the truth. Are all beers the same? Are all cars the same? Of course not. Keep your outdoor power equipment running smoothly and efficiently with VP 50:1 Premixed Small Engine Fuel. If you've been using pump gasoline and have a piece of 2-cycle outdoor power equipment that won't start, learn how VP Fix-It-Fuel will easily fix it for you. Fix-It-Fuel works great on all 2-cycle and 4-cycle small engines found in outdoor power equipment.