Category: Single Stage Snowblowers
Primary Use: Commercial
Power Type: Gas
When you've got a lot of ground to cover and little time to plow it, the Toro Power Clear 721R gives you the clear edge in speed, quality and convenience. You'll muscle through the snow in no time and with a throw distance of 35 feet or more with Toro's powerful 212cc 4-cycle OHV engine. Save your muscles with a commercial-grade ergonomic and enhanced handle, and extended life paddles. And you'll have minimal clogging with Toro's Power Curve Technology. And rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind its products with a 2-year full warranty. Count on it.
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 33 in. x 21 in. x 34 in. (84 cm x 54 cm x 87 cm). Backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only) or 1-Year Limited Warranty (Commercial) (No GTS Warranty for Commercial Use).
- Plow like the pros - Make your job easier than ever with a commercial-grade ergonomic and enhanced handle, and extended life paddles.
- Power to Blast Through Snow - Toro’s powerful 212cc 4-cycle OHV engine gives you the power to slice through snow in no time and throw it 35 feet.
- Get a Move On - Keep moving to get the job done faster with the Power Propel.®
- Shreds Snow Fast - Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved paddles and funneled housing of the Power Curve® Technology
- More Room for What Matters. - The sleek, compact design means you can easily store it for quick use and have plenty of room for the stuff that really matters.
- 1-Year Commercial Warranty - This product is covered by a one-year commercial warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
|8.5 in. / 21.6 cm
|Power Curve® Rotor
|Capacity per Minute
|1900 lbs / 862 kg
|High Capacity Polyethylene w/ Zip Deflector, Chute-Mounted Handle (210º Rotation)
|Chute Turning Radius (deg)
|Clearing Surface Type / Incline
|21 in. / 53 cm
|Power Propel Self Propel
|Toro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|0.575 gal. / 2.2 L / 2.3 Qt.
|Ideal Snow Depth
|9 in / 22 cm
|12.5 in / 31 cm
|Number of Forward Speeds
|Number of Reverse Speeds
|Recommended Oil Type
|Power Curve® Rotor
|Snow Equipment Product Type
|Gas Single Stage Snow Blower
|Up to 35 ft / 10.7 m
|7 in / 17.8 cm
|1.75 in / 4.4 cm
|Type of Snow
**See retailer for warranty details.