Category: Single Stage Snowblowers
Primary Use: Residential
Power Type: Gas
Take on Old Man Winter's biggest punches with the Toro Power Clear 821 QZE E Single-Stage 21 in. Gas Snow Blower. This machine is built to blast through the deep snow, with a 252cc 4-Cycle OHV engine that launches the white stuff up to 35 ft. or more. Putting snow where you want it is a snap with a quick trigger and fast-action quick shoot. Starts easily with electric start. Shred snow fast with the patented Power Curve system, while the Power Propel self-propel system gets you moving on quickly. You'll have more room for storage with the blower's compact design, and also peace of mind with Toro's full warranty, not just limited coverage. With Toro's 2-year Guaranteed to Start Promise and warranty, you're ready for whatever winter has in store. Count on it.
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 33 in. x 21 in. x 34 in. (84 cm x 54 cm x 87 cm). All Power Clear 721 models are backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- Power to Blast Through Deep Snow - All the power to slice through more snow faster and throw it 40 feet with Toro's powerful 252cc 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Aim Snow on the Go - Quickly and easily change the chute direction without skipping a beat. Just squeeze quick shoot trigger and slide the grip.
- Get a Move On - Keep moving to get the job done faster with the Power Propel.®
- Shreds Snow Fast - Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved paddles and funneled housing of the Power Curve® Technology
- 2-Year Full Warranty - This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your retailer for warranty details
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty - This product is covered by a two-year Guaranteed-to-Start warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- More Room for What Matters. - The sleek, compact design means you can easily store it for quick use and have plenty of room for the stuff that really matters.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
|8.5 in. / 21.6 cm
|Power Curve® Rotor
|Capacity per Minute
|1900 lbs / 862 kg
|High Capacity Polyethylene w/ Zip Deflector, Chute-Mounted Handle (210º Rotation)
|Chute Turning Radius (deg)
|Clearing Surface Type / Incline
|21 in. / 53 cm
|Power Propel Self Propel
|Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|0.75 gal. / 2.8 L / 3 Qt.
|Ideal Snow Depth
|9 in / 22 cm
|12.5 in / 31 cm
|Number of Forward Speeds
|Number of Reverse Speeds
|Recommended Oil Type
|Power Curve® Rotor
|Snow Equipment Product Type
|Gas Single Stage Snow Blower
|Up to 35 ft / 10.7 m
|7 in / 17.8 cm
|1.75 in / 4.4 cm
|Type of Snow
**See retailer for warranty details.
Choose the right fuel for your snowblower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.