Category: Push Lawn Mowers
Primary Use: Residential
Power Type: Battery
- Run Time - Push mower that cuts up to 1/3 of acre in 42 minutes or less on a full charge at the start of a button.
- Use any 60V Max* Flex-Force battery to power any and all of the 75+ tools in the all-season lineup.
- Brushless - 3-phase brushless motor with RunSmart® technology for increased runtime, longer mower life with the right amount of power.
- 2-Point Height of Cut - Push mower with a 2-point height of cut that allows for quick deck adjusting to keep an even cut.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
|Bagger Capacity||2.0 bushels|
|Battery Power||60V Max L216 (4.0Ah, 216Wh)|
|Battery Product Type||Full Tool (battery included)|
|Battery Run Time (min)||Up to 42 minutes|
|Cutting Width||21 in. / 53 cm|
|Deck Material||15 Gauge Steel|
|Discharge Chute||Not Included in the box. The free discharge chute for walk behind mowers can be requested at time of registration at Toro.com/register|
|Handle Type||SmartStow, 1-Piece, Adjustable Height|
|Height of Cut||1.25 - 3.75 in. / 3.2 - 9.5 cm|
|Motor||Brushless DC, 60V 4.0Ah|
|Motor Amps||4 Amps|
|Motor Type||Brushless DC|
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge||Bag standard, Mulch standard|
|Number of Batteries Included||1|
|Number of Blades||1|
|Number of Chargers Included||1|
|Start Type||Push Button Start|
|Wheel Height||Front 8 in. / 20.3 cm; Rear 10 in. / 25.4 cm|