Category: Walk-Behind Trimmers
Primary Use: Residential
Power Type: Gas
- Powered by a strong, yet quiet, 163cc 4-Cycle Briggs and Stratton engine to chop down unsightly weeds and stubborn brush with ease.
- The large 14-inch wheels allow it to float through thick grass, weeds, brush, nettles, and other foliage too difficult for push mowers to overcome.
- The one-piece steel deck provides strength and stability while reducing vibration during operation. Super tough nylon line has a cutting swath of 22” to get the job done quickly.
- Tool-less handlebar adjustment knobs provide compact storage and easy transportation. Never-go-flat wheels ensure that your equipment is ready to go when you are.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
|CARB Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Cutting Width||22 in. / 56 cm|
|Engine||163cc Briggs & Stratton®, 4-cycle, single-cylinder|
|Engine Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||163 cc|
|Handle Bar||Multi-position (folds flat for storage)|
|Product Type||Garden Equipment|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W-30|
|Tires||14.35" (36.4 cm) x 2.59" (6.6 cm) wheels|