Primary Use: Commercial
Power Type: Gas
Take on any task with the Z Master® 2000 zero-turn mower. Constructed for professional use with a 7 gauge steel TURBO FORCE® cutting deck for fast, clean work. Plus, with a high-back suspension comfort seat you'll enjoy the ride, too.
- TURBO FORCE® Cutting Deck - Built to last. Enjoy years of reliable performance with an upgraded 7-gauge steel, 5.5" deep deck.
- Low-Back Suspension Seat - Stay comfortable on the job with the premium low-back shock absorbing suspension seat.
- 24" Voodoo Trac™ Drive Tires - Get the ultimate in aggressive tread and styling with 24" Voodoo Trac™ Drive Tires.
- Customize your ride with optional lights, bucket holder, trimmer mount, baggers, mounts, and up to 20 attachments.
- Horizon360® Business Management Software. Work More Efficiently. Run More Profitably.
|Anti Scalp Wheels||Standard|
|Blade Tip Speed||18,500 ft/min / 5,638 m/min|
|CARB Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Caster Tires||13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in. (33 cm x 16.5 cm - 15.2 cm) Pneumatic|
|Cutting Width||48 in. / 122 cm|
|Deck Design||5.5” (14 cm) deck depth, 7-Gauge High-Strength Steel TURBO FORCE® w/ bull-nose bumper|
|Drive Tires||Voodoo Trac 24 in. x 9.5 in. - 12 in. (61 x 24.1 - 30.5 cm)|
|Engine||24.5 hp* Toro V-Twin 708 cc with Heavy Duty Air Cleaner|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||708 cc|
|Engine Horsepower||24.5 hp|
|Foot Operated Height of Cut||Standard|
|Forward Ground/Transport Speed||Up to 10.0 mph / 16.0 kph|
|Fuel Capacity||7 gal. / 26.5 L / 28 Qt.|
|Height of Cut||1.5 - 5.0 in. / 3.8 - 12.7 cm in 0.25 in (0.64 cm) increments|
|Hour Meter||Standard Hour Meter|
|Notes:||Hitch: Integrated Receiver Hitch - 2 in. x 2 in. 80 lbs. (36.3 kg) max tongue, 250 lbs. (113.4 kg) max tow|
|Product Type||Zero Turn Mower|
|Roll-Over Protection (ROPS)||Folding; Standard|
|Spindle Housing||8 in / 20.3 cm Diameter Aluminum (Non Greasable) Ball Bearing, 1 in / 2.5 cm Shaft|
|Steering Controls||1.4" (3.6 cm) Diameter Grips; Adjustable, Dampened|
|Tool Mounting Capability||Side Console / Rear Guard Ready|
*The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.