Category: Two Stage Snowblowers
Primary Use: Multi-Use
Power Type: Battery
Winter’s no match for the Toro 60v Power Max® e24 two-stage snow blower. We combine our no compromises steel-built construction with up to three ports to give you the muscle to power through the toughest snow. Big driveway? No worries. We can easily clear up to 24 car spaces on one charge, and with a third battery slot, you can add another 4 to 15 car spaces. With our 24-inch-wide clearing width and 20 inch intake height, you’ll make quick work of even the deepest snow. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to change the steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed use, freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. The exclusive Anti-Clogging System monitors snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. Toro uses bolts that are 2x stronger than the competition's shear pins. The blower is also equipped with hardened gears in your auger gearbox – in other words, no shear pins to replace. Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. And with Toro's 3-year limited warranty, you can rest easy knowing that you're prepared for anything winter has in store.
Ideal for concrete, asphalt and gravel surfaces. And with Toro's 3-year limited warranty, you can rest easy knowing that you're prepared for anything winter has in store.
*Battery manufacturer rating = 60V maximum & 54V typical usage. Actual voltage varies with load.
- Identical to the Gas Two-Stage in Every Way, Except the Gas - Built with long-lasting, heavy-duty steel, Quick Stick chute control, and more.
- Night Vision. Have a brighter and broader view with the panoramic LED lighting.
- Heavy-duty, steel construction. Tackle years of tough jobs with confidence thanks to steel construction in the housing, frame, deflector and chute. This machine is built to last.
- Clears up to 24 car spaces in up to 10” of snow with two included 6.0 ah batteries.
- Self-Propelled - Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Stay the Course. Minimizes clogging and routes heavy snow away from chute and back into the auger with Toro’s patented Anti-Clogging System.
- Put Snow Anywhere You Want. - With Toro’s Quick Stick chute control, you can aim for the exact spot where you want to put snow – while keeping it from blowing into your face
- Use any 60V Max* Flex-Force battery to power any and all of the 75+ tools in the all-season lineup.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
|Auger Diameter||11 in. / 28 cm|
|Auger Gearbox||Hardened Gears, No Shear Pins Needed|
|Auger System||Anti-Clogging System (ACS)|
|Battery Charge Time (min)||180|
|Battery Power||60V Max L324 (6.0Ah, 324Wh)|
|Battery Product Type||Full Tool (battery included)|
|Battery Run Time||Up to 70 minutes|
|Capacity per Minute||2000 lbs / 907 kg|
|Chute Control||Quick Stick®, Single Deflector|
|Chute Turning Radius (deg)||200|
|Clearing Surface Type / Incline||Gravel, Paved|
|Clearing Width||24 in. / 61 cm|
|Ideal Snow Depth||12 in / 30 cm|
|Impeller||11” / 28 cm Dia.|
|Intake Height||20 in / 50 cm|
|Motor Type||Brushless DC|
|Number of Batteries Included||2|
|Number of Chargers Included||2|
|Number of Forward Speeds||6|
|Number of Reverse Speeds||2|
|Snow Equipment Product Type||Electric Snow Blower|
|Throw Distance||Up to 45 ft / 13.7 m|
|Tire Height||15 in / 31.8 cm|
|Tire Width||4 in / 10.1 cm|
|Tires||15” x 4” (39 cm x 10 cm)|
|Type of Snow||Heavy, Wet|
***See retailer for warranty details.