Category: Two Stage Snowblowers
Primary Use: Multi-Use
Power Type: Gas
Blow through winter’s worst with our Power Max® 826 OHAE. Roll out strong with a 252cc Toro® Premium 4-cycle OHV, electric start engine that digs 20 inches deep and 26 inches wide. Run the snow show with our innovative Quick Stick® control, which allows you to quickly and easily change steel chute direction and chute deflector with a single, smooth, one-handed move. It’s no-sweat under your parka thanks to self-propelled triggerless steering for fluid, tight turning without huff or puff—no triggers or levers required. Attack the drift with precision via our exclusive Anti-Clogging System. This snow-smart innovation meters snow intake to reduce clogging and maximize clearing efficiency with no shear pins needed. Instead, if the heavy-duty auger strikes hard material the engine stalls to prevent damage. Round out this winter wonder-worker with heavy-duty handle, steel chute, 15 in. tires, hand warmers, and LED light, all backed with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Tackle the Cold with Ease - Work the cold day or night with LED headlights and hand warmers.
- Built to Last -Built to Last. Dependable strength and durability now offered with heavy duty handles, steel chute and 15” tires.
- Self-Propelled - Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Triggerless Steering - No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer.
- Power Up. - Optimal performance and years of dependable use with the 252cc Toro premium 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Single Hand Chute Control - Quickly change the chute AND deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course - Minimize clogging and maximize speed with the Anti-Clogging System.
- Features Double the Strength - Toro doesn’t use shear pins. Instead we designed a system 2x stronger that’s designed to work, not break.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
|11 in. / 28 cm
|Chute Turning Radius (deg)
|Clearing Surface Type / Incline
|26 in. / 66 cm
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|0.85 gal. / 3.2 L / 3.4 Qt.
|Ideal Snow Depth
|12 in / 30 cm
|20 in / 50 cm
|Number of Forward Speeds
|Number of Reverse Speeds
|Recommended Oil Type
|Snow Equipment Product Type
|Two Stage Gas Snow Blower
|Type of Snow
**See retailer for warranty details. Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation.
Choose the right fuel for your mower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips