Category: Two Stage Snowblowers
Primary Use: Multi-Use
Power Type: Gas
Old man winter will consider retiring when you roll out this Power Max HD 1030 OHAE 30in., 302cc 2-stage, 4-cycle snow-crushing machine.
Send the snow flying 49 ft. away while making a path 30 in. wide and 21 in. deep. This premium model comes with self-propelled triggerless steering for tight and easy turn—no triggers or levers required.
It’s a one-handed wonder thanks to Quick Stick® control for rapid and effortless chute direction and chute deflector adjustment. Our Anti-Clogging, anti-slow-you-down, System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency, without shear pins. We brake (not break) for obstacles—if the hardened gears and commercial-grade auger hits hard material the engine will purposely stall to prevent damage. The hits keep coming with steel chute, 16 in. tires, hand warmers, LED light and a robust 3-year limited warranty. Tell Old Man Winter to get off your driveway.
- Power Up - Blow winter away with the superbly powerful 302cc 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Fast Clearing - Clear 30 in. wide and 21 in. deep, while blasting snow 49 ft. out of your way.
- Tackle Cold Nights with Ease - Keep your fingers toasty and enjoy a brighter and broader view with hand warmers and LED headlight.
- Tight Spaces? - Place the snow with greater precision, such as right next to your fence line, or throw the distance with a double deflector.
- Triggerless Steering - No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer.
- Self-Propelled - Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Single Hand Chute Control - Quickly change the chute AND deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course - Minimize clogging and maximize speed with the Anti-Clogging System.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
|Auger Diameter||14 in. / 35.6 cm|
|Auger Gearbox||Commercial-Grade, No Shear PIns Needed|
|Auger System||Anti-Clogging System (ACS)|
|Capacity per Minute||1900 lbs / 862 kg|
|CARB Compliant||CARB Compliant|
|Chute Control||Quick Stick (200˚ Rotation)|
|Chute Turning Radius (deg)||200|
|Clearing Surface Type / Incline||Gravel, Paved|
|Clearing Width||30 in. / 76 cm|
|Engine||Toro Premium 302cc OHV 4-cycle|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||302 cc|
|Fuel Capacity||1.2 gal. / 4.5 L / 4.8 Qt.|
|Ideal Snow Depth||21 in / 53 cm|
|Intake Height||21 in / 53 cm|
|Number of Forward Speeds||6|
|Number of Reverse Speeds||2|
|Recommended Oil Type||5W30|
|Snow Equipment Product Type||Two Stage Gas Snow Blower|
|Throw Distance||Up to 45 ft / 13.7 m|
|Tire Height||16 in / 40.6 cm|
|Tire Width||4 in / 10.1 cm|
|Type of Snow||Heavy, Wet|
**See retailer for warranty details. Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation.
Choose the right fuel for your snowblower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas. For more information, view our Fuel Fact Tips.