Power Type: Battery
With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Cordless Earth Auger Kit (XGD01PT) is a welcome solution for landscapers. The earth auger provides high-performance digging with even and consistent holes. It is ideal for post-hole digging, fence installation, large planting jobs, soil sampling, and construction projects.
The Makita-built brushless motor delivers power equivalent to a 36cc gas earth auger. The XGD01PT can drill holes up to 8” wide and 41” deep. The extension bar, auger bit and blades are sold separately. There are 2 speed options (0-350 RPM, 0-1,400 RPM) to manage power and run time. A reverse switch clears the earth auger bit from high-resistance soil.
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts with reduced maintenance and low noise levels
- Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers power of a 36cc gas earth auger
- Drill holes up to 8" wide and 41" deep (extension bar, auger bit and blades sold separately)
- High performance digging with even and consistent holes for landscaping, construction and soil sampling
- Ideal for post-hole digging, fence installation, large planting jobs and construction projects
- 2 speed options (Low: 0-350 RPM, High: 0-1,400 RPM) for power and run time management
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts drill speed and torque during drilling
- Reverse switch for clearing earth auger bit from high resistance soil
- Torque limiter; built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if the bit binds (low speed only)
- Metal-gear housing increases tool durability and extends reliability
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Includes chuck key with convenient on-tool storage
- Earth auger bits, blades and optional extension bar sold separately
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd) : 0 - 350 / 0 - 1,400 RPM
- Maximum Hole Diameter (in.) : 8"
- Maximum Hole Depth (in.) : 41"
- Overall Length : 33"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 17.9 lbs.
- Net Weight (without battery) : 15.1 lbs.
- Form Factor (LXT) : X2
- Motor Type : Brushless
- Shipping Weight : 27.56 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-730600