VP's 94 octane 4-Cycle Small Engine Fuel is ethanol-free and formulated with higher-grade base stocks and components. Therefore, it keeps your fuel systems protected, maximizes performance, and extends the engine life of your outdoor power equipment. It also provides for both easier and more dependable starts while giving your 4-cycle small engine exactly what it needs to operate consistently at peak performance. Best yet, it helps you avoid costly repairs and rebuilds of your outdoor power equipment that result from ethanol-blended pump gas. Our 4-cycle VP Small Engine Fuel contains no oil. It passes the warranty requirements of all 4-cycle engine manufacturers, including Briggs and Stratton, Kawasaki, Kohler, Honda, and many more.
Dump The Pump
If you're using pump gas to power the 4-cycle engine in your lawnmower, generator, pressure washer, or other outdoor power equipment - STOP! You're slowly killing your equipment. You might believe that if pump gas is good enough for your vehicle, it should be perfectly fine for, say, your lawnmower. In reality, this is not the case. The big issue is ethanol, which is an oxygenate additive. Ethanol is fine for cars and trucks, but not for small engines. For one thing, ethanol absorbs water, which promotes corrosion. Corrosion eats away at the vital components of your expensive outdoor power equipment. Before you know it, you're spending hundreds of dollars to get a small engine rebuilt, or perhaps thousands of dollars to buy new equipment. Moreover, pump gas degrades very quickly and forms gums and varnish faster. Subsequently, you can't store it long-term unless you spend more money on a fuel stabilizer. Keep in mind that while fuel stabilizers do help to a degree, they can't undo any damage already caused by pump gas; the genie is already out of the bottle. As a result, a 4 cycle engine in outdoor power equipment should ONLY use a specifically designed, high-quality fuel. If you've been using pump gas and your lawn mower won't start (or any other piece of outdoor power equipment), learn how VP Fix-It-Fuel will easily fix it for you.
Advantages Of VP 4-Cycle Small Engine Fuel
- Made by the fuel experts at VP. We make fuel. That's what we do! Power equipment manufacturers who offer small engine fuel make....power equipment
- Ethanol-free - prevents ethanol-related corrosion problems and issues that fuel stabilizers can't fix
- Provides easier and more reliable starts, burns cleaner, and helps extend the life of your outdoor power equipment
- Remains stable 2 years in the tank and 5 years in the sealed container
- Protects fuel systems and saves carburetors - no gummy deposits or varnish
- Eliminates the need for and cost of adding fuel stabilizers
- Contains no extra additives - just what is needed. No more and no less.y people think that all canned fuel is the same. Nothing could be further from the truth. Are all beers the same? Are all cars the same? Of course not. Keep your outdoor power equipment running smoothly and efficiently with VP 50:1 Premixed Small Engine Fuel. If you've been using pump gasoline and have a piece of 2-cycle outdoor power equipment that won't start, learn how VP Fix-It-Fuel will easily fix it for you. Fix-It-Fuel works great on all 2-cycle and 4-cycle small engines found in outdoor power equipment.