Category: Rear Handle Chainsaws
Primary Use: Commercial
Power Type: Gas
Experience the professional power you need to get the job done. Husqvarna's 562 XP® chainsaw is developed for demanding work by tree care and forestry professionals. The 562 XP® has a groundbreaking design, including improved components, a new air filter, and the ability to fit bars up to 28-in. The X-Torq® engine delivers more power where you need it, with 20% less fuel consumption and 75% fewer emissions. Plus the 562 XP® comes with Husqvarna's X-Cut® chain for improved performance and lasting sharpness.
- AutoTune: Automatic engine setting with AutoTune
- X-Torq®: X-Torq® engine cuts both emissions and fuel consumption.
- Air Injection®: Less filter cleanings with Air Injection
- Flip-up tank cap: Flip-up fuel tank caps are easy to open and secure.
- Fast acceleration: Engine parts are optimized for faster acceleration.
- LowVib®: LowVib® sparing the user's arms and hands
- Adjustable oil pump: Adjustable chain oil pump
- Quick-release air filter: Quick-release air filter
- Magnesium crankcase: Magnesium crankcase designed for professional use
- Combined choke/stop control: Intuitive, combined choke/stop control
- Quick release air filter cover: Easy to maintain with snap locked filter cover
- Snap-lock cylinder cover: Easy to maintain with snap locked cylinder cover
- Three-piece crankshaft: Maximum durability for tough applications
- Side-mounted chain tensioner: Quick and easy chain adjustment
- Slimmed-down design: Easy and convenient to handle in any situation.
- Felling marks: Felling marks for correct felling direction
- Visible fuel level: Fuel level window
- Smart Start®: Smart Start® for easy starting
- Inertia activated chain brake: Increased safety, inertia activated chain brake
- Air Purge: Air purge for easier cold starting
- Retained bar nuts: The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
Power output: 4.7 hp
Cylinder displacement: 59.8 cm³
Maximum power speed: 9,600 rpm
Idling speed: 2,800 rpm
Torque, max.: 3.65 Nm
Torque, max. at rpm: 8,100 rpm
Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4,300 rpm
Fuel consumption: 494 g/kWh
Fuel consumption: 3.84 lbs/h
Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
Electrode gap: 0.02 in
Ignition module air gap: 0.01 in
Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 777 g/kWh
Bar length (inch): 18 in
Recommended bar length, min-max: 15-28 in
Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 13.4 lbs
Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Oil tank volume: 0.7 US pint
Sound and noise
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 118 dB(A)
Sound power level, measured: 116 dB(A)
Sound pressure level at operators ear: 106 dB(A)