Primary Use: Commercial
Power Type: Battery
- RUN TIME : Cuts up to 2/3 acre in 60 minutes or less with (4) 18V LXT® 5.0 Ah batteries
- INNOVATION : 4 bay battery system for 2 times more run time
- DURABILITY : Commercial grade aluminum deck resists corrosion for demanding applications
- VERSATILITY : Self-propelled with variable speed (1.5 MPH - 3 MPH)
- INCLUDES : 4 ea. 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries and dual port rapid charger
Makita is expanding the line of cordless outdoor power equipment to include the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 21” Self-Propelled Lawn Mower (XML09PT1). With zero emissions, lower noise and reduced maintenance, the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Self-Propelled Lawn Mower is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting.
It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries. The 4-bay battery system holds 4 batteries for twice the run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. The Makita-built motor delivers up to 2,800 RPM. The Quiet Mode setting reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,300 RPM. It cuts up to 2/3 acre in 60 minutes or less with (4) 18V LXT® 5.0 Ah batteries.
The mower offers ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments and self-propel. It features a 3-in-1 design for bagging, mulching or rear-discharge. The commercial-grade aluminum deck resists corrosion and is still durable for demanding applications.
The XML09PT1 includes the lawn mower, four fast-charging 18V LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah batteries and an efficient 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger.
The lawn mower features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts with reduced maintenance and low noise levels
- Commercial-grade aluminum deck resists corrosion for demanding applications
- Self-propelled with variable speed (1.5 MPH - 3 MPH)
- 4 bay battery system for 2 times more run time
- Powered by (2) 18V LXT® batteries with the option to insert (2) additional batteries for extended run time
- Cuts up to 2/3 acre in 60 minutes or less with (4) 18V LXT® 5.0 Ah batteries
- Cuts non-stop up to 2 miles using (4) 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- 3-in-1 design allows for mulching, bagging or rear discharge
- Brushless motor delivers up to 2,800 RPM
- Quiet mode reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,300 RPM
- Single lever cutting height adjustment for quick adjustment of cutting heights (1-1/4” – 4”)
- Grass catcher bag holds up to 2 bushels of grass
- Rubberized soft grip handle bar for added comfort
- IPX4 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Cutting Width : 21"
- Deck Width : 22"
- Cutting Height Range : 1-1/4" - 4"
- Maximum Speed (RPM) : 2,800
- Bag Capacity(Bushels) : 2
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 68-1/2" x 23-1/4" x 43-1/4"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 103.7 lbs.
- Net Weight (without battery) : 97.7 lbs.
- Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Power Type : Cordless
- Form Factor (LXT) : X2
- Motor Type : Brushless
- Shipping Weight : 128 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-725736