Primary Use: Commercial
Power Type: Gas
Billy Goat's Compact Power Rake maneuvers small properties effortlessly, removing matted thatch from turf in 20" passes. Its rugged design withstands the most demanding use. 5 gross HP Honda or Vanguard-powered engines are coupled to a free-swinging heat treated tempered flail blade reel, mounted to construction grade cast iron bearings with grease zerks. The flail reel can be changed over to an optional slicing reel in 10 minutes. Pictured: CR550HC
- Heavy, Single-Piece Construction: Dampens vibration and reduces overall number of parts.
- Premium Inside Mounted Engagement Bale: Plus padded handle for operator comfort and ease of use.
- Foldable Handles: Padded, ergonomic handles are stiff under operation and fold for easy transport and storage.
- Infinite Heavy-Duty Depth Adjustment: Save on blade wear when compared to preset adjustments that may promote premature flail wear.
- CR Flail Reel: Part #: 350241 Perfect for accumulated thatch to 1/2 inch or more. Helps restore healthy growth of turf.
- Construction Grade Cast Iron Bearings: Complete with grease zerks for purging dirty grease.
Engine Brand: Honda
Model Number: CR550HC
Displacement (cc): 160
Reel (in.): 20 Flail
Productivity (sq.ft.): 13,200 @ 1.5 MPH
Depth (in.): 0.5 - 0.75 (With up to an additional .5 of adj. for blade wear)
Weight (lbs.): 129
Length (in.): 38.5
Width (in.): 28.5
Height (in.): 43.5
Gross Horsepower: 5.0
Legacy Material Number: CR550HC