With zero emissions and lower noise, the 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 24” Rough Cut Hedge Trimmer Kit (GHU01M1) is a welcome solution for professional landscaping clean-up applications. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 4,000 SPM for powerful trimming. It has three speed options to manage power and run time.
The sharp-edged shear blade can trim through thick and hard branches. A reverse function clears jams. The hedge trimmer can get up to 3 hours of run time using one (1) 40V max XGT 4.0Ah Battery. The 5-position rotating rear handle provides increased comfort during vertical and angle trimming. A tip guard protects the end of the cutter bar against hard surfaces.
For added durability in harsh job site conditions, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance. The power head also features IPX4-rated weather-resistant construction for added durability.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers higher torque and up to 4,000 SPM for powerful trimming
- OUTSMART: 3-speed options (Low: 2,000 SPM, Medium: 3,000 SPM High: 4,000 SPM) for power and run time management
- OUTLAST: Up to 3 hours of run time using a 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah battery
- 24" sharp-edged shear blade provides optimal trimming for thick and hard branches
- 5-position rotating rear handle for increased comfort during vertical and angle trimming
- Reverse function for clearing jams
- Anti-vibration design for operator comfort
- Tip guard protects the end of the cutter bar against hard surfaces
- IPX4 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered for improved dust and water resistance
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- Blade Length : 24"
- Strokes Per Minute : 4,000 SPM
- Tooth Spacing : 1-1/2"
- Overall Length : 44-1/4"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 9.7 lbs.
- Net Weight (without battery) : 8.1 lbs.
- Motor Type : Brushless
- Shipping Weight : 19.82 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-743846