Category: Inverter Generators
Primary Use: Multi-Use
Power Type: Gas
The GP2500i inverter generator provides outdoor enthusiasts with a portable power solution designed for a variety of open-air festivities. From weekends in the woods to outdoor cookouts and get-togethers, these models provide the stable power you need without disturbing neighbors or surrounding wildlife.
Using TruePower™ Technology, the GP2500i produces the clean power required by a variety of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances. Compact and fully-enclosed, its lightweight design makes transportation easy, and its Economy mode feature also reduces fuel consumption rates and noise emissions to operate quietly for extended periods of time.
Whether you’re tailgating for the big game or simply want to enhance your campsite experience without disrupting the environment around you, Generac’s GP2500i inverter generator is right for you.
- Compact and Lightweight: Makes transportation easy with built-in handle
- Economy Mode: Automatically adjusts engine speeds to save fuel and reduce sound emissions
- LED Indicators: Alert you when unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready-to-use
- USB Port: For charging mobile devices
- Parallel Ready: Allows you to connect two GP2500i inverter generators for twice the power
- Low-oil Level Shutdown: Automatically safeguards engine from incurring damage
- Covered Outlets: Provide added protection from the environment
- Series: GP2500i
- Model Number: 8250
- Configuration: 50 State/CSA
- Starting Watts: 2500
- Running Watts: 2200
- Engine Displacement: 98cc
- Engine Type: OHV
- Starting Method: Recoil Pull Start
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Fuel Tank: 1.0 Gal.
- Run Time at 25% Load: 8 Hours
- Run Time at 50% Load: 4.5 Hours
- Outlets: (1) 120V 20A 5-20R Duplex (1) 12V DC (1) 2.1A USB
- Handle Style: Single, Molded Case
- Product Dimensions (L" x W" x H"): 19.7 x 11.4 x 17.9
- Product Weight (lbs.): 48
- Warranty - Residential: 3 Year Limited
- Warranty - Commercial: 1 Year Limited