Category: Portable Generators
Primary Use: Multi-Use
Power Type: Gas
Generac’s GP6500 portable generator offers PowerRush™ Advanced Technology, which delivers more than a 40% increased starting capacity* allowing you to do more with less. Generac’s OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank ensures extended engine life and run times, while the steel tube cradle provides added strength. The low-oil feature protects the generator from damage. The GP6500 can be easily transported across rough or difficult terrain with the heavy-duty wheels and easy fold-down handle. Even maintenance is a breeze, with the hour meter keeping track of necessary upkeep at regular intervals.
- Featuring PowerRush™ ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – Delivers over 40% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.*
- Generac's durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 10.5 hour run-time at 50% load.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Hardened 1-¼” steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability.
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Product Series: GP6500
- Model Number: 7672-0
- Configuration: 49 ST
- AC Rated Output Running Watts: 6500
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts: 8125
- Rated AC Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated 120/240 VAC Amperage: 54.2 / 27.1
- Max 120/240 VAC Amperage: 67.7 / 33.8
- Engine Displacement: 389cc
- Engine Type: OHV
- Engine RPM: 3600
- Recommended Oil: 10W-30 / SAE 30
- Oil Capacity qt (L): 1.06 (1.0)
- Lubrication Method: Splash
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Choke Location: On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off: On Fuel Tank
- Starting Method: Recoil Pull Start
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Neutral Bonded to Ground: Yes
- Start Switch Type: On / Off
- Start Switch Location: On Control Panel
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity gal (L): 6.9 (26)
- Run Time at 50% of Rated Load (Hours): 10.5
- Handle Style: Dual Grip, Single Folding with Lock Pin
- Wheel Type: 9.5” Never Flat
- Generator Cord Included: 25ft / 20A Outdoor, Multi-Outlet with Lighted Power Indicator
- Warranty- Residential: 3 Year Limited
- Warranty- Commercial: 1 Year Limited
- Included: Engine oil, oil funnel, handle & wheel kit, owner's manual
Dimensions and Weights
Length in (mm): 27.2 (692)
Width in (mm): 27 (684)
Ext. Length in (mm): 45.3 (1151)
Height in (mm): 26.5 (674)
Carton Length in (mm): 28.3 (720)
Carton Width in (mm): 21.7 (550)
Carton Height in (mm): 28 (710)
Unit Weight lbs (kg): 172 (78)
Shipping Weight lbs (kg): 196 (88.9)