Category: Grandstand Mowers
Primary Use: Commercial
Power Type: Gas
- Exceptional visibility from the GrandStand protects the operator, the mower and the property. The operator is better able to steer clear of obstacles, and easily pass beneath branches.
- Toro's foldable operator platform instantly converts the GrandStand to a walk-behind. It easily lowers back down when its time to ride – saving time, money and trailer space by eliminating the need to switch mowers.
- Conserves space to get more machines on your trailer, or allows for a smaller trailer and lighter load.
- With hefty cast iron spindles including maintenance free bearings plus only annual grease points, there will be less need for routine maintenance. That means less time spent off your mower and more time generating profits with it.
15 HP* (11 kw) Kawasaki® FS541V 603cc
Gasoline - 7.8 gallons (29.5 L)
36" (91.4 cm)
Blade Tip Speed
18,500+ ft/min (5,640 m/min)
.25" (.6 cm) heat-treated steel
3" x 1.5" x 12 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 12 gauge)
11" x 4" - 5" (28 cm x 10.2 cm - 12.7 cm) flat-free semi-pneumatic
7-gauge 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE® with bull-nose bumper
Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
18" x 8.5" - 8" (46 cm x 22 cm - 20 cm)
8.0 mph forward (12.9 km/h)
Height of Cut
1" - 5" in 1/4" (2.5 cm - 12.7 cm in 6 mm) increments
Foldable Operator Platform with Suspension
9 3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter cast iron
833 lbs. (377.8 kg)
* The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAEJ2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.