Category: Axial Pump Power Washers
Primary Use: Residential
Power Type: Gas
With its large Generac OHV horizontal shaft engine and easy-access axial cam pump, the 3100PSI power washer is ideal for cleaning everything from patio furniture to siding to decks around the house.
- Ergonomic Spray Gun with PowerDial™: Ergonomic spray gun with integrated PowerDial™ allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed between four different tasks – car, wood, concrete and soap – at your fingertips
- Powerful 196cc Generac OHV Engine: Delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability.
- Axial Cam Pump with Easy-Access Hose Connections: Easily make hose connections without having to kneel on the ground.
- Oversized Never-Flat Tires: Take your pressure washer anywhere around your home, regardless of the terrain.
- Convenient Detergent Tank: Convenient on-board ½ gallon detergent tank for hassle free cleaning
- Quick-Change Nozzle Tips – Includes 4 tips: 0°, 25°, 40°, and soap applicator.
- User-friendly Controls – Easy access to engine controls - on/off, choke, and fuel shutoff.
- 25' High Pressure Hose – Connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience.
- Integrated Spray Gun Holder – Holds spray gun securely during transport and storage.
Pressure and Flow
Max Outlet Pressure (psi/bar): 3100/213
Max Flow Rate (gpm)/(L/min): 2.4/9.0
Displacement (in³/cc): 11.9/196
Type: OHV (Overhead Valve)
Low Oil Shutdown System: No
Fuel Capacity (qt/L): 3.2/3
Fuel On/Off Switch: Yes
Oil Capacity (oz/L): 20/0.6
Recommended Engine Oil: SAE 30 or 10W30
Throttle Control: Fixed Speed
Starting Method: Manual/Recoil
Type: Axial cam
Maximum Water Supply Temperature (°F/°C): 100/38
Length (ft/m): 25/7.6
Diameter (in/mm): .25/6.4
Rating (psi/bar): 3100/214
Connectors: M22 threaded
Nozzles & Detergent
Chemical Tank: Yes
Chemical Tank Description: 1/2 gallon
Nozzle Descriptions: 0, 25, 40, soap
Gun & Lance
Gun Type: PowerDial™
Gun to Lance Connection: M22 Threaded
Gun to Hose Connection: M22 Threaded
Lance Length (in/cm): 20/51
Lance to Nozzle Connection: Quick change
Frame & Misc.
Handle: Fixed - Click in
Frame Construction: Steel construction
Wheels (in/cm): 1.75/4.4 x 10/25.4 Never flat
Dimensions & Weights
Length (in/cm): 24.4/62
Width (wheel to wheel, in/cm): 18.9/47.9
Height (in/cm): 35.5/90.2
Unit Weight (lbs/kg): 57/25.85
Boxed Length (in/cm): 24/61
Boxed Width (in/cm): 20/51
Boxed Height (in/cm): 22/56
Boxed Weight (lb/kg): 65/29.48
Warranty: 2 year limited