Primary Use: Commercial
Power Type: Gas
- Commercial-grade 18.5 hp Kawasaki® FS600V (603cc) engine
- A fully fabricated 36-inch 10-gauge steel commercial deck shell with top bottom and side reinforcements plus standard 21" tires give you more ground clearance to easily back over curbs.
- A large, fully adjustable suspension platform allows you to adjust tension and glide comfortably over tough terrains.
- High-performance commercial Hydro-Gear® PK 12cc pumps & Parker® TL 240cc wheel motors deliver quick response to the drive wheels and smooth control for cutting speeds up to 8.5 mph.
- 2-year limited commercial warranty with no hour limitations
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Model: FS-600v
- Engine Model Number: 752SFS600S345
- Engine Displacement: 603cc
- Engine Output: 18.5 HP
- Starter Type: Electronic with quick reset
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6 gal. US (22.7 L)
- Lubrication: Full - Spin On
- Transmission: 12cc Hydro-Gear® pumps / 240cc Parker® wheel motors
- Forward Speed: 8.5 mph / 13.6 km/h
- Reverse Speed: 3.5 mph / 5.6 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width: 36 in
- Deck Engagement (PTO): Electric
- Deck Construction: 10 ga shell w/ 7 ga top & bottom reinforcement
- Spindle Construction: 5” sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s): Two 18.5" high-lift blades, 1-1/2" of blade overlap
- Deck Lift: Hand lever adjusting spring lift, pin selector for height
- Cutting Height Range: 1.5"- 4.5"
- Anti-Scalping: N/A
- Warranty: 2-year / no-hour-limit warranty
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" full-length tube frame
- Front Axle: 1.5" x 3" tube construction
- Front Caster Mount: 3/8" thick steel
- Suspension: Lever adjust dampeners for foot platform foot
- Cruise Control: NA
- Brakes: Hand Lever actuated scrub brake
- Steering Control: Lap Bar Steering Control
- Rear Tires: 21"x8.5"-10"
- Front Tires: 11x4-5 RF
- Hour Meter: Crew Boss
- Model Number: 53AZ3CSB050
- Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.