Category: Fabricated Deck Mowers
Primary Use: Residential
Power Type: Gas
RedMax allows the homeowner to “mow like a pro" with a residential unit featured like a professional mower. With high performance engines and 10 gage fabricated decks, the RZTs are up to the task season after season. An 18" high-back seat keeps the operator extremely comfortable and a tubular frame assures long term durability. Easy to service, easy to operate and designed for the long haul, the RZT provides satisfaction year after year. Easily accessorized for your specific mowing needs, the RZT is ready for any mowing requirements.
- Zero-turn steering system: Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
- Rugged frame and casters: The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- Ergonomic control panel: The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips.
- Anti-slip foot area: The footrest area incorporates generous non-slip surfaces for safe and comfortable use.
- Removable foot pan: Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Refinement: Rubber bellows offer a refined look and prevent debris and moisture from entering the control system
- Kawasaki V-Twin engine: Fully pressure-lubricated, two-cylinder Kawasaki engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
- Cast Iron Spindle Housings: Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and featuring sealed ball bearings.
CapacitySpeed forward max: 6.5 mph
Speed forward min: 0 mph
Cutting DeckCutting width: 42 in
Cutting deck type: 10-gauge fabricated
Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
Cutting deck material: Steel
Deck thickness: 10 gauge
Blade engagement: Electric clutch
Blades: 2 pcs
Blade-tip speed: 94 m/s
Anti-scalp wheels: 1
DimensionsBase machine, length: 75 in
Base machine, height: 40 in
Base machine, width: 49 in
Weight: 556 lbs
Tire size, front Width: 5 in
Tire size, front Diameter: 11 in
Drive SystemTransmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
Transmission model: ZT-2200
Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
EngineMotor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
Engine name: FR Series
Cylinder displacement: 44.3 cu.inch
Engine cooling: Air
Power/fuel type: Gasoline
Engine lubrication type: Full pressure with oil filter
Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3.5 gal (US)
Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
EquipmentSeat spring: Yes
Seat back height: High
Cup holder: Yes
Seat type: 18" high back