Primary Use: Residential
Power Type: Gas
Enjoy clean, straight edges along your driveway, sidewalks and more with the Toro Walk Behind Edger. Armed with a power-packed 79cc Toro Engine, 9 in (22.9 cm) tri-tip steel blade, and all-steel construction, this edger will whip even the most overgrown edges into shape while the comfortable, ergonomic handlebars and 4-wheel design give you precision and stability to achieve simple, satisfying perfection – without breaking a sweat.
With the flexibility to adjust the blade depth and the cutting head angle to match the task at hand, you’ll get a perfect, clean cut everywhere, every time. Plus, you’ve got added versatility from the built-in tool and beverage carrier to doubling as a small utility trenching tool for backyard cables and wires to help you work smarter, not harder, to create a neighbor envying space with the Toro Gas Walk Behind Edger.
- Choose from 5 cutting head angles, ranging from 0-110 degrees, to get the perfect edge anywhere.
- Keep your garden tools within reach with the sturdy, integrated holder.
- Keep your lines straight and consistent with the balance and stability of the 4-wheel design.
- Get comfortable, precise steering and control with ergonomic handlebars with comfort grips.
- Make quick, clean cuts through tough weeds and stubborn sod with the tri-tip steel blade.
- Download the MyToro app from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more
- Enjoy peace of mind with an industry-leading 5-Year Limited & 2-Year Engine Warranty.
|3.5 in / 8.9 cm
|Engine Displacement (cc)
|0.53 gal. / 2.0 L / 2.1 Qt.
|87+ Octane Unleaded Gasoline
|Comfort Grip Handles
Rear 7.5 in / Front 6.5 in