Category: Rear Handle Chainsaws
Primary Use: Multi-Use
Power Type: Battery
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 16” Chain Saw (model XCU04PT). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XCU04PT is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries for maximum power, speed and run-time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw.
The XCU04PT has a 16” guide bar and the Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct drive system motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include a "tool-less" chain adjustments, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more.
- INCLUDES : 2 ea. 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries and dual port rapid charger
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts with reduced maintenance and low noise levels
- Makita-built outer rotor brushless motor direct-drive system delivers power of a 32cc gas chain saw
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Guide Bar Length : 16"
- Pitch : 3/8" LP
- Gauge : .043"
- Chain Speed : 3,940 FPM
- Net Weight (with battery) : 11.1 lbs.
- Net Weight (without battery) : 8.3 lbs.
- Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Power Type : Cordless
- Handle Type (Chainsaws) : Rear Handle
- Form Factor (LXT) : X2
- Motor Type : Brushless
- Shipping Weight : 19.2 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-852142