Makita is expanding the line of cordless outdoor power equipment to include the 36V (18V X2) LXT® 21” Self-Propelled Lawn Mower (XML11Z, batteries and charger sold separately). With zero emissions, lower noise, and reduced maintenance, this is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting. In addition, the XML11 is self-propelled for efficient operation.
The mower features a plastic deck for lower weight, reduced push force, and easy transport. Rear-wheel drive self-propelled technology provides improved traction and improved performance on incline slopes and uneven terrain. The mower offers ease-of-use features including folding handles, quick height adjustments, and mulching capability. It features a 3-in-1 design for mulching, bagging, or side discharge.
The Lawn Mower features Makita® Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components. It is IPX4-rated for weather-resistant construction and durability.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is a communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real-time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts with reduced maintenance and low noise levels
- Powerful motor delivers 3,000 RPM for faster cutting
- Delivers up to 40 minutes of run time with four LXT® 5.0Ah batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Self-propelled with variable speed (1.5 MPH - 3 MPH)
- Rear-wheel drive self-propelled technology for improved traction and performance on incline slopes and uneven terrain
- Ergonomic plastic deck weighs less for reduced required push force and easier transport
- Single lever quickly adjusts cutting height (1-1/4” – 4”)
- Maximum grip tires for improved performance on damp grass or uneven terrain
- Ball bearings in wheels provide a smoother drive with better maneuverability and increased durability
- Folding handle for compact upright storage
- Cutting Height Range : 1-1/4" - 4"
- Bag Capacity(Bushels) : 2
- Battery : 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 71-1/2" x 73-1/2" x 47-1/2"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 62.5 lbs.
- Net Weight (without battery) : 59.7 lbs.
- Cutting Width : 21"
- Deck Width : 22"
- Form Factor (LXT) : X2
- Max. no load speed : 3,000 RPM
- Motor Type : Brushed
- Power Type : Cordless
- Shipping Weight : 77.18 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-756822