Listen to music on or off the job site with the new Makita® 18V LXT® / 12V max CXT® Cordless Bluetooth Radio. The radio delivers rich, full stereo sound from two powerful 3.5” side-firing speakers. Users can listen to the digital tuner, a mobile device wirelessly connected via Bluetooth, or an MP3 player via the auxiliary port.
XRM10 offers versatility in power sources. Compatible with a 12V max CXT and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries, this radio provides more flexibility for users. The radio runs up to 18 hours with an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately). For the first time, a Makita radio charges 18V LXT and 12V max CXT Batteries (sold separately). An 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery charges in only 80 minutes.
XRM10 is durable to withstand harsh jobsite conditions. The radio features a dust- and water-resistant construction (IP64 rated) and elastomer bumpers for increased durability.
Other notable features include a storage space for portable devices and a built-in bottle opener.
It’s part of Makita’s 18V LXT System. The Makita LXT Cordless System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries, takes a user from power tools to outdoor power equipment to get the job done. Makita 18V LXT Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
It’s also part of the CXT System, the next generation of 12-volt max cordless tools. 12V max CXT gives users a more compact solution with more comfort and capacity. The slide style lithium-ion batteries provide superior ergonomics and comfort.
- Equipped with Bluetooth® to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- Charges 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion and 12V max CXT® batteries
- Charges an 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery in only 80 minutes
- Features one auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility and two USB ports for charging mobile devices
- Delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3.5" side-firing speakers
- Control panel for easy operation of connected mobile devices
- Menu controls to set FM mono/stereo, clock settings, volume and snooze
- Storage space for portable devices
- Built-in bottle opener for job site convenience
- Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
- IP 64 rated water and dust resistant construction is engineered for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Weighs only 13.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Compatible with 12V max CXT® and 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Voltage : 12-18V
- Digital Tuner : FM/AM
- Bluetooth® : Yes
- Backlit LCD Display : Yes
- MP3 Compatible : Yes
- Auxiliary Port : Yes
- AC Adapter Included : Yes
- Net Weight (without battery) : 13.2 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 11-1/4" x 7-1/4" x 12"
- Shipping Weight : 16.65 lbs.
- UPC Code : jobsite r